The Sporting Columbus player paperwork page is designed to provide one location for parents to address all the paperwork needed to paritcipate in the coming season. Here is a step by step process for players who have accepted a spot with Sporting Columbus to follow to complete requried paperwork:
- Provide a copy of a birth certificate/passport and/or picture (for player card: Click Here
- US Club membership form - part of acceptance process
- USYSA membershp form - Instructions shall be forthcoming and is league driven
- Lindsey Law form - part of acceptance process
- Concussiion Awareness Form - part of acceptance process
If you have any questions, please click here.