U8, U9 and U10
BIRTH YEAR: 2011, 2010 AND 2009
Community programs offer a comprehensive soccer experience for players of all ages and skill levels. Our focus is to create an atmosphere and environment in training and competition where players are challenged to be creative and solve problems. The priority is on the individual player and the development of technically superior soccer players in a fun, rewarding setting. Great importance is placed on age appropriate activities and creating a child-centered learning environment where building the player comes first, then the team. Players will practice twice a week (on average) throughout the season in an academy style format which US Soccer determined as a “Best Practice.” We implement and replicate many of the highest standards required by U.S. Soccer.
- Fall – Early August thru late October
- U8: There are optional training programs
- U9/U10: All age groups have winter training included in their fees.
- Spring – Early March thru the end of May
- Summer – There are optional training programs, camps, clinics and competitive events offered
Training Locations/Practice Days:
Training Location will be Antrim Park/practices days will be Tuesdays and Thursdays
U8, U9 and U10 will play in a local league with most games scheduled during the weekends.
- One event scheduled for Sunday, October 14 at MAPFRE Stadium
- One event schedule for Mother's Day weekend in May, 2019
- Four events throughout the course of the club year
Placement, Acceptance and Registration Process:
Team offers will begin Sunday June 3rd at 2:00 pm. Offers will first be sent via email. Only players that have signed up for Tryouts will receive an offer. When necessary, phone calls will be made as a follow up. To accept the offer, please follow the instructions in the e-mail. Without the electronic acceptance and deposit, your player’s spot may be offered to another player, even if you have verbally committed to your coach.
Uniform orders are placed online. All uniform numbers will be randomly assigned.
For tryout information, please click here.
For more information:
Please contact TJ Trigg.